Do CBD cookies get you high?
Answer is, no, CBD won’t make you feel high. …, the reason why THC makes you high and CBD doesn’t.
CBD Double Chocolate Cookies. chocolate cookie recipe…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Note that if you cook at a temperature higher than 350 degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD aka losing its potency.
- In a large bowl, combine the CBD oil to the softened butter.
- Add cane sugar and brown sugar to bowl, and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to bowl, and mix well.
- Add baking soda and salt to bowl, and mix well.
- Gradually add flour to bowl, and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour if you can. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Makes about 40 cookies.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store cookies in a cool dark place.