Cakes made with Marijuana in them.
Often take longer to kick in
up to an hour but last much longer, with a more intense high.
How To Make Space Cakes
THOSE OF YOU LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO REGULARLY BAKES DESSERTS PROBABLY KNOW THE CULINARY DELIGHTS THAT WELL-MADE CAKES CAN BRING.
Want to share some cannabis baked goods with friends and family?
Even the most seemingly simplest of cakes can impart gourmet pleasure when done right.
Then why not try our gourmet cannabis infused cupcakes!
Perfect for sharing with friends!
Take the humble cupcake for example. What seems like a simple and almost juvenile cake can be made into one of the tastiest desserts around.
In fact, it is their simplicity, and the blank slate they offer bakers to unleash their creativity upon that truly allows such a modest dessert to really excel.
This open-ended promise is where cannabis comes into the mix. Those bakers who are also marijuana inclined can have a field day with cupcakes, weaving it into their recipes to create cakes that not only please the palate, but also induce a comfortable, relaxing high.
To get you started on your journey to cupcake supremacy, here is a particularly tasty recipe we are fond of
115g of cannabis infused butter
160g of all-purpose flour
115g of sour cream
225g of sugar
2 large eggs
3 Tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tsp. of baking powder
1 Tsp. of vanilla extract
2 Tsp. of green food colouring
1 Tsp. of white vinegar
½ Tsp. of salt
White frosting or buttercream icing for the topping
Any other decoration you want!
- 1. Preheat your oven to 170°C/gas mark 3/325°F, and line a muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- 2. Take a large mixing bowl and using a sieve, sift your flour, salt, baking powder and coca power into it.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and butter together, beating them until they have creamed into a fluffy, soft, pale mixture, (an electric whisk can be good for this). Once this consistency is reached, mix in you food colouring and vanilla essence until the entire mixture is the colour of the dye.
- 4. Whilst still beating, add in one spoonful of your flour mixture, followed by one of the eggs. Continue mixing and add in another spoonful of the flour mix, followed by the last egg. Lastly, add in the rest of the flour mix and beat everything together until you have an even consistency.
- 5. To finish off, mix in the sour cream and white vinegar. Once again, beat it all together until you reach a smooth, even consistency.
- 6. Spoon equal amounts of your now finished cake batter into each of your paper cupcake cases, then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 7. Once out of the oven, take each cupcake and place them on a wire rack, leaving them to cool. Do not frost them until they are completely cold.
- 8. Once cold, take your frosting of choice, and other decorations, and finish off your cakes!
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE SOME EXTREMELY TASTY CANNABIS INFUSED CUPCAKES TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
JUST MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THERE IS CANNABIS IN THEM BEFORE HANDING THEM OUT!
If serving at a party, always be sure to label cannabis-infused foods to prevent accidental or unintended consumption, and be sure to store away from underaged eaters.💯
Cafes selling ‘space cakes’ will be next.
CBD Nut Whips
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPACE CAKES AND YOUR AVERAGE PASTRY IS, OBVIOUSLY, THE ACTIVE THC CONTENT OF THE SPACE CAKES.
Space cakes are baked using cannabutter, which is butter that’s been heated in a pan with marijuana leaves & buds mixed in then sifted out.
The experience of eating a space cake, like most marijuana edibles, is intense, both cerebral and body-stone heavy, and extremely long lasting.
The high, however, takes just as long as any edible to start onset as well – about an hour to an hour and a half – so don’t misjudge and eat more than you need.
WHAT YOU DO
- Heat the oven to 400° farenheit (200° Celsius).
- Microwave all of the butter in the small bowl/plate until it’s a spreadable, pasty consistency. (like 20 seconds)
- Break up your marijuana, either by hand, or by grinder if you have one. Add it to the butter, and mix it in well, letting its THC saturate into the butter.
- Put all your other ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix the cannabutter in until the space cake batter has as little clumps as possible. As with all batter, if it’s too soggy/sloppy, add flour; if it’s too dry/powdery, add milk.
- Spray your cake pan (or add oil, or equivalent), and pour the contents of the mixing bowl into it.
- When the oven reads 400° (200°C), pop the pan in the center rack.
- Do something for 25 minutes (enough time for a smoke).
- Check if the space cake’s done by sticking the toothpick in it. It should come out clean; if it has anything that resembles liquid or batter on it, keep it in and check periodically until that doesn’t happen.
- Take out your space cake & pan from the oven and let it sit for half an hour before you remove the pan and start adding toppings.